Have questions?

Contact us at the office nearest to you or submit a business inquiry online

Contact Us

If you are an individual who receives government assistance for housing, you may qualify as a Section 3 worker. Section 3 businesses meet one of the three following criteria: Section 3 residents own 51% of the business, at least 30% of its full-time staff is made up of Section 3 residents, or the business provides evidence of a commitment to subcontract to Section 3 business concerns, 25 percent or more of the amount of the awarded contract.

Get in touch