Doing Business with MHA
The MHA Procurement Department is committed to providing equal opportunity for all business enterprises to participate in the procurement activities of needed services, supplies and equipment.
If you are interested in doing business with the MHA, you are encouraged to complete a Vendor Profile Packet and complete the vendor registration on the Housing Agency Marketplace. Instructions on how to register with the Housing Agency Marketplace can be found here. Once registered, your company will be added to the MHA Bidder’s/Vendor List, and you will receive e-mails of those solicitations which match your company profile.
The MHA’s Procurement Department advertises its solicitations on MHA’s web site, and its formal solicitations in newspapers and via industry websites such as www.phada.org and Housing Agency Marketplace.
Please contact MHA’s Procurement Department at email@example.com to request additional information..
Any changes to a solicitation will be posted here in the form of an amendment, and all interested parties are responsible for checking this web site to stay abreast of any change(s) to a solicitation.
MHA encourages participation by businesses owned by Minority Business Enterprise and Women’s Business Enterprise (MBE/WBE).
Requests for Proposals
- RFP 2021-02 Temporary Staffing Services
- Addendum One_RFP 2021-02 Temporary Staffing
- RFP 2021-03 PHA Wide Landscaping and Lawn Maintenance Services 7.22.2021
- ADDENDUM ONE_RFP 2021-03 PHA Wide Landscaping and Lawn Maintenance
- ADDENDUM TWO_RFP 2021-03 PHA Wide Landscaping and Lawn Maintenance
- ADDENDUM THREE_RFP 2021-03 PHA Wide Landscaping and Lawn Maintenance
- ADDENDUM FOUR_RFP 2021-03 PHA Wide Landscaping and Lawn Maintenance
- RFP 2021-04 Construction Administrator Project Manager Services
Requests For Qualifications
- None at this time
Invitations for Bids
Quotes for Small Purchases
- Not at this time.
The below forms are required with each submission. If you have any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Form of Proposal
- Procurement Policy April 2019 revision
- MHA Asset Auction Items
- HUD 5369 Instructions for Bidders
- HUD 5369-A Representations/Certifications of Bidders
- HUD 5369-B Instructions to Offerors, Non-construction
- HUD 5369-C Representations/Certification of Offerors, Non-construction
- HUD 5370 General Conditions for the Contract for Construction
- HUD 5370-C1 General Conditions for Non Construction Contracts
- HUD 5370-C2 General Conditions for Non-construction Contracts with Maintenance Work
- HUD 5370-EZ General Conditions for Small Construction/Development Contracts
- HUD 50070 Drug-Free Workplace Certification
- HUD 50071 Certification of Payments to Influence Federal Transactions
- Previous Participation HUD-2530
- HUD SF-LLL Disclosure of Lobbying Activities
- MHA Hourly Wage Form
- DOL Payroll Form WH-347
- MHA Insurance Coverage Checklist
- Labor and Material Payment Bond Form
- Certificate as to Corporate Principal Form
- Non-Collusive Form
- Section 3 Certification
- Performance Bond Form
- Bid Bond Form
- MHA Section 3 Policy
- Section 3 Explanation
- Section 3 Submittal Form
- New Vendor Registration Packet 4.16.2021-CURRENT